07 Oct Pandemic recovery accelerates with U.S. imports up by a fifth in September
An interesting news item from our members John S. James in the USA. We thank Gary Sanderson (Business Development) for the article.
- International trade volumes surge as supply chains restock
- U.S. imports jump 16% on 2019
- First half September up 6% on August
- Imports from China up 20%
- Imports from Europe up 14%
- First round of peak season imports completed
Additional information has been posted on the John s. James social media pages. Please like and share their comments.